Goodwood Festival of Speed 2013
The 20th Anniversary of Goodwood Festival of Speed is held from 11th – 14th July 2013.
A sold out event that will no doubt stay in the memories of all who attend.
With so much to see and do through the weekend it is hard to know where to begin, so we have listed some things to keep an eye out for below:
- Moving Motor Show – Held the day before the Festival of Speed gets underway (11th July). A chance for new car buyers and motoring enthusiasts to see the latest models up close.
- G.A.S – The third appearance of Goodwood Action Sports
- Porsche – Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Porsche 911 throughout the festival (keep an eye out for the sculpture outside Goodwood House)
- Formula 1 – With names such as Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Mark Webber and many more being regulars, you need to keep all eyes on track, or if lucky in the paddock too.
- Aviation Exhibition – A dedicated event for the aviation industry and aircraft enthusiasts.
- Soapbox Racers – This year sees the return of the Soapbox Racers.
For pictures from Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012 click here.
Photos from 2013 will be added after the event.